Translate

Apr 18, 2013

Episode 28 Spoilers AND Summary translated!

Hello all,
here is the translated summary, and the spoilers. Enjoy! - L.K.


Episode 28 - Spoilers and Summary

Spoilers:

This is the episode where a lot of people will find out the truth.

Mahir gets suspicious when he runs into Necdet too often. He asks Yasin to investigate Necdet.
Necdet starts getting Orhan involved in his dirty work. Orhan doesn’t seem to have any problem with it.

Feride’s curiosity about who Salih is elevates the stress between them. Finally, Feride leaves the house and goes to a hotel.

Mahir: I never put my head down for anyone in my life. But for you to forgive me, I am ready to hug your feet. I would give up my honor for my love.

Turgut has a new plan to tell Feride the truth. Mehmet Saim becomes a part of the plan.
MS: I want my daughter’s happiness just like every father. But your way was wrong. But I am giving up. I am okay with whatever Feride wants.

When Mahir gets the court order to attend Nazif’s trial, he comes to the end of the road. There is only one thing left. To tell Feride the truth.
M: This is my mother’s ring. She used to say “if you really love a woman one day, I will put it on her finger. It gave happiness to your dad and I. Let it’s magic go to your love”
F: Are you… (I think she will be asking are you asking me to marry you?...sen bana literally is "you to me")

Summary:

Necdet understands that Mahir is Salih and runs with the news to Turgut. Turgut has a special plan to reveal Salih’s identity. Mahir will help Yasin in his plan against the gangsters and the shipment of illegal weapons but things will not go as expected! Mahir spots Turgut somewhere and gets suspicious. Mahir is close to reveal the dark side of Turgut.
Mahir decides that it is best to reveal his real identity to Feride, he does not want to hurt her anymore! But he will propose to her first! Turgut puts his plan to reveal Mahir’s identity into action.

2 comments:

  1. i am curious to know .. will mahir reveal his true identity ... or its for the episode 29 :( ... or torgut will tell feride

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want my guess? I have a feeling that this fragman may be the ending of ep 28... and will probably tell her in ep 29 at the very beginning. I do not think that Turgut will tell her! oh no no!

      Delete