Translate

Apr 20, 2013

A little overview of the content that will be posted here.

Ever since taking over this blog, I thought that it would be appropriate if I share with you all my way of doing things here.

Translations for every fragman, spoilers, summaries and episodes will be posted here shortly after being released. You can then use them as you wish, just make sure to cite your source.

I will also try to post information and news about the series, and the actors of course. I count of my dearest friend KaradayiLovers to help me with this. ;-)

Finally, here you will find some artwork - images, collages, animated gifs, signatures... That you can use as it suits you best. Again, please cite your source.

If you ever come across something great that you wish to share, don't hesitate to contact me, and send me whatever you want to share so I can add it here. My email is the following: laura_khouri@live.com

Have a good day!
- L.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment