Translate

Feb 25, 2013



Feride & Mahir's scenes in the cinema:

Instagram 
Translation:
Mahir came to pick up Feride:
F: Did I make wait for long?
M: I just arrived
AND the flower!!
F: Thank you
M: I should thank you for making me live the happiness of buying you a flower
F: I went to visit Leila Hanim today
M: So what happened?
F: She was so angry at me and refused to know why I came … I left without being able to ask her anything
M: I wish you visit the Kara family Feride
F: Why are you insisting Salih? … they will defend their father … let’s stop talking about work
M: It is you who started to talk about work Feride not me
F: OK! I started it and I am closing it now … OK?
M: OK!
They got to the cinema. Mahir bought popcorns:
M: Let’s go
F: Maybe we can change the movie?
M: But it seems everybody is going to see this movie … it seems like a very good movie!
F: OK!



M: It is a beautiful movie
F: Yes!
M: Do you want to stay or should we go out?
F: Let’s go out
M: You don’t look moved by the movie
F: NO! actually I know what will Happ…
M: How do you know?
F: I watched this movie before
M: Why you did not say then?
F: …
M: Why you did not tell me?
F: Because I watched it with Turgut! … what are you doing Salih?
M: Since you know the ending there is no need to see it again!
F: Why are you acting like this?
M: I tell you Turgut is in love with you … you say nothing … you come to a movie with Turgut and I am the last to know (loool jealous Mahir is so
F: Are you jealous from Turgut?
M: I am jealous from everybody when it comes to you! … when a man is in love he gets jealous!! … why are you looking at me like this? … why are you laughing Feride?
… can you tell how you came together to the movie? How did it happen? Were you sitting close to each other?
F: No Sir! … we did not come alone! … that in particular was my mother's planning … I did not know Turgut was coming and I sat beside my mother (loool cannot stop laughing hehehehe) besides that was before I met you!
M: And why would your mother do something like this? What was her purpose?
F: … who cares about this now? And Turgut’s love means nothing to me … I LOVE you!
AND .. a hug! Hehehe
M: I hope for ever
F: I hope for ever ... it'll stay like this!
Mahir dropped Feride home:
M: Some streets seem to be long whereas they are not
F: time flew as if we just met
M: Yes
F: See you tomorrow! … I might get a little late to the courthouse tomorrow
M: Why?
F: I have something to do in the morning … Good night
And a cheek kiss
M: Have a peaceful night!
F: You too! … don’t wait
M: I’ll make sure you are in then will go!


*Karadayi for English Speakers* many many thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment