Translate

Mar 30, 2013

25. Spoilers


Nazif ends the animosity between Bulent and Mahir. Mehmet Saim warns Melih by sort of threatening him. But Melih is aware that something else is going on.
Melih: How do you know dad? Maybe what you are trying to protect us from is what we need to live. Besides it doesnt sound like you are trying to protect my sister to me. There is something else you are hiding. Otherwise you wouldn't panic like this.

Feride and Mahir are at their usual location. This time they don't go together, they run into each other there.

M: If you cut me now, my blood won't flow (sounds stupid when you translate:)) Disappointing you is the last thing I want. Please believe me when I tell you "i love you"
(if I am not mistaken this is the first time Mahir is saying I love you)

Feride leaves the house after arguing with her dad. But where does she go?

When Mahir is talking to Geveze Ahmet trying to find out the truth, they are not aware of the trap that has been set up for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment